- Item will not be shipped until payment has been received in full and presented as clear funds. It will then be shipped within 1-3 business days after clearance has been confirmed.
- Goods will be packed to our best ability to ensure their safe arrival.
- A tracking number can be provided upon request.
- Multiple items will be charged for combined postage and will be packed accordingly to minimize shipping costs. Please contact us for bulk postage quote.
- Our listed postage fee is an indication guide only and not to be taken as the exact cost of postage paid as it doesn’t include handling and wrapping fees.
- Pickups from our warehouse is available.
- Merchant Banking is available for pickups.
- Trademe is not our only online portal, hence we urge you to contact us prior to ordering items to avoid any disappointment as stock can not be guaranteed to be available at the time of purchase.
- If the item is not in stock, we will contact you to find an alternative solution.
- PLEASE NOTE OUR ADDITIONAL LARGE ITEMS SHIPPING INFORMATION.
Large Items - Shipping Information/Postage (Nationwide)
- Large Items include: Toilets, Showerscreens, Bathtubs, Pedestal Basins,Vanities Etc.
- For our nationwide Customers, We organise shipping or provide transport Insurance for large items as listed above.
- You are welcome to organise your own Courier for the shipment of any large items and we will be more than happy to assist them to pack, label and load in preparation for transport.
- Please contact us beforehand to confirm pickup from your requested transport company as we prefer to have goods collected on Mon - Sat, 2pm-5pm.
- Our pickup address is 3/23 Springs Road, East Tamaki, Manukau. Auckland. Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm.
- We do not take any responsibility for damage to items caused in transit from your allocated courier.
Large Items - Shipping Information/Postage (AUCKLAND METRO)
- For an extra fee of $60.00 per item, we can transport your item throughout the Auckalnd Area.
- We can also organise combined shipping. Please email us for a quote if you would like more than one large item delivered.
- Insurance claim processes may take a long time due to the policy procedure of the Courier company and Insurance company.
- To ensure we can claim the cost of lost and damage from freight company, the buyer would need to do the following:
- Check the item immediately before you sign on the delivery note with the couriers.
- DO NOT sign it if the item is damaged.
- Report to the Courier company and us within 24 hours if item is damaged.
- Provide us evidence of damaged item. We require three emailed photos or the damage take from different angles.
- Photos are to be emailed to email@example.com
- Failure to follow the instructions above will risk a claim rejection.
Deliveries terms and conditions
- Free delivery within Auckland city service: Delivery to city residential areas only, excludes rural areas, unfinished sites, multilevel apartments/houses etc. Deliveries of items weight over 30kg require customer to have 1 suitable unloading person on site to help with the driver.
- Shipping to South Island city residential and business address only with flatpak. Rural, towns and city rural areas requires customer to pick up from our carriers depot.
Large Items - Shipping Information note
The delivery timescale of an order is dependent on the size of the largest item in the order, relating to the guide above.
We strongly advise that you do not book plumbers until your goods have arrived and have been checked, we are not liable for any plumbers costs, consequential loss or compensation in any way.