Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "LENNOX TRADING LTD.", "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing New Zealand Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
New Zealand Only
- New Zealand Law: The information contained on this site has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for the supply of products and services in New Zealand only.
- For New Zealand Residents: The information on this site is provided for New Zealand residents only. Any offer of securities on this site is only an offer to persons resident in New Zealand and is not available for subscription by any person outside New Zealand.
- New Zealand Currency: All the prices listed on this site are in New Zealand dollars, and we only accept New Zealand dollars.
Disclaimer, Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LENNOX TRADING LTD.:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
LENNOX TRADING LTD. does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- Our product is covered by a 1 Year Manufacturer Replacement Warranty unless other stated.
- The warranty only covers a manufacturer defect.
- It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that the items are installed by a licensed/professional.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, unauthorized repairs, alterations, improper installation, serviced incorrectly, altered, modified, tampered, converted, repaired and other acts which are not the fault of LENNOX TRADING LTD. will not be covered by warranty.
- The purchaser must keep the original invoice as proof of purchase.
- We cannot pay for plumbing costs or building costs or installation fees etc.
- Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation required. Notification for instance, in person, via email, by telephone and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
- We reserve the right to levy a charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Customers can return or exchange goods for a refund within 7 days after the sale date.
- All postage costs including any return postage fees are to be paid by the customer.
- Items returned will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
- Customers must contact us prior to shipping the goods back.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and in original condition.
- All items will be thoroughly checked upon receipt.
- All items to be return or exchange must always be kept in the original package in original condition.
- LENNOX TRADING LTD. reserves the right to reject any refund at its own discretion.
- The description of our products, including all product information, texts, images, graphs, specifications herein and any other material used in this website advertisement where applicable, is the copyright property of LENNOX TRADING LTD.
- You may not use any of the above descriptions for the purpose of reselling your products or any other similar products elsewhere without the written permission of LENNOX TRADING LTD.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Notification of Changes